Sunday, January 15, 2012

In the Blink of an Eye


Our pediatrician told us to start giving Mary Hyatt a sippy cup every now and then to start exposing her to them. .  She of course doesn't get it at all yet but loves to chew on them.  I gave her one after her bath the other night and it was so funny because in the blink of an eye she went from this..
`



to this....

She got so frustrated because she couldn't figure out how to drink from it.  I had water in the cup and I had held it up and let her drink some right before I gave it to her hoping that that would help her understand the concept. However, all it did was make her mad because she wanted the water but couldn't get it on her own.  As pitiful as that little face is I couldn't help but laugh..She's such a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter