Wednesday, May 29, 2013

April 2013

With the exception of these first few pictures (they are from the month of March.. I just wanted to include them because I love them), most of these pictures sum up our month of April. 
 
Mary Hyatt is all about puzzles these days....and of course is still a big fan of her cowboy boots.
 
 Silly girl! She loves to be naked!
Mary Hyatt is still a big fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and she loves these little toys.  One day when we were going out to run errands, I told her she could pick one to take with her.  She just decided to pick up all of them EXCEPT one.. Poor Daisy was left behind!

More puzzles... puzzles and books are some of her favorite things these days!
She also loves to push her baby stroller around and tries to squeeze herself into it.  I walked in to the living room and found her just like this one day, right beside daddy watching a TV. She is just about to get to the point where she will be too big for this one. That is gonna be a sad day. haha
One Sunday after church we met our good friends, the Cupps, at the park for a picnic.  We were so happy to finally have some warmer weather!
Love these girls!
We have spent many, many days at the park already.  I can't believe how big Mary Hyatt is getting.  She can now pretty much run up and down the jungle gym and do the slides all by herself.  I couldn't believe when I saw her swinging herself on this little bar... she looked like such a big girl. She is getting to be so independent...and I'm just not sure I'm ready for that yet.


One of her favorite things to do at the park is swing.  She laughs and giggles the whole time! It never gets old... for her or for us!

Pure joy!
 
Now that it stays light outside later, we have even started taking family walks after work.  Mary Hyatt's new thing to say every single day on the way home is "wan go pak" (want go park).  I can tell we are going to be spending tons of time at these places this summer!
 

Lastly, one morning while we were getting ready for work, Mary Hyatt got really quiet.  I peeked my head out of the bathroom and around the corner and was totally shocked at what I had found.  Mary Hyatt had let herself out the back door (usually we keep these locked but must have slipped up after letting the dogs out that morning).  She was sitting indian style on our porch not even moving.  She literally sat there for at least 5 minutes... Ben and I laughed hysterically inside.  It was the funniest thing ever.... we also made a mental note that these doors can NEVER be left unlocked.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter