Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Anne's Wedding


A few weeks ago, my cousin Anne got married and she was so sweet to ask both me and Mary Hyatt to be in the wedding.  It was a beautiful weekend and Anne looked absolutely stunning.  I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful bride..seriously.  Being the mama of a busy two year old, I spent a lot of my time chasing my sweet girl around  trying to make sure she didn't spill anything on her white dress.  Since I was also in a beautiful, long dress with heels, and had my own bouquet of flowers to carry around, I chose not to stress over carrying my camera with me and risking it getting lost, stolen, or broken, so I didn't get to take too many pictures of my own. I figured I'd just wait to see what the photographer captured!  I did snap a few before the ceremony though..

Here is Anne.  Her dress was gorgeous.  She had so many different accessories that she added to it at different times throughout the day/night that made the same dress look totally different.  I loved it.  


She and Blanton didn't see each other before the wedding so I wasn't really able to get a picture of them together.  I did grab this one of them cutting the cake at the reception though!

As we were waiting on the ceremony to begin, I was able to snap a few pictures of Mary Hyatt in her beautiful dress.  I absolutely loved it! I'll just let the pictures do the talking...






Practicing walking down the aisle before the guests arrived... You can see the third little flower girl in the back.  She wasn't having it! haha These two did great though, in practice and during the ceremony. 
During the ceremony, the girls were suppose to stop at the front row and sit with their parents.  Ben and my parents sat on the edge reaching out for Mary Hyatt. However, being the mama's girl that she is, she saw me standing up front and took off running towards me.  I didn't know what to do other than to pick her up.  It added a little stress for me as I stood in front of the congregation and worried about keeping her still and quiet, but surprisingly she did perfectly. 

After the service we were off to the reception.  My child LOVES a reception.  She danced solid for over 2 and a half hours.  We had to fight her from going on the dance floor during the father/daughter dance.  She was like the energizer bunny; just kept dancing and dancing and dancing.  She even stole a dance from her daddy..
But soon enough, all that dancing got the best of her and she crawled up in my arms and literally fell asleep in two seconds.

The entire wedding day and reception was absolutely gorgeous and perfect.  I am so thankful to have been a part of their special day and we are so happy to have Blanton as a part of our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter