Thursday, January 21, 2010

Away again!

This week has been such a quick week! Since I was at Behold until Monday, stayed in Decatur that night, and didn't get back to Bham until Tuesday, I feel like this week has flown by. I feel like I haven't really even had a chance to catch my breath yet, but I'm leaving again! This weekend I am going to Atlanta with my mom and sister to go to the apparel mart. For anyone that doesn't know, my mom owns a ladies clothing store in Decatur, Alabama called Frankie's. My mom and sister run the business together, and are really great at what they do. I love going to market with them because first of all, we always have fun when we are together, and second of all market is just fun because I get to see all of the new styles and clothes being made for the next season. They are leaving Decatur at 6 A.M. and will be in Birmingham to get me at about 7:30. I'm sure we will be exhausted by the end of the day tomorrow. I think my dad, brother, and Tiffany are actually going to be in Atlanta some this weekend too for this other business thing, so it will be fun to see all of them too. (One day soon I will post about this new business opportunity...so check back! It's really cool!!) Anyway, guess I better go pack my bags and get to sleep. It's going to be a busy weekend, but I'm so excited! Check back Sunday or Monday for another post!

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Christen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter