Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Back!!

Just wanted to give a little post to say I am back from the church trip I took last weekend! It was a great trip. I took a few pictures and will post more about it tomorrow. As for now, I am EXHAUSTED!! Before I left for the trip, I had taken Ellie to Decatur so that my parents could dog sit for us since neither me nor Ben would be here to take care of her. We didn't get back to Decatur until yesterday evening and I was really really tired so I decided to spend the night at my parents house. The only bad thing was I had to get up super early to make it back to Birmingham, drop Ellie off, and get to Mountain Brook Elementary by 7:30. I must have been really tired last night because I fell asleep without even setting an alarm. I seriously don't even remember getting in the bed. Ben even called me around 10:30 and I never heard the phone ring. I must have been in a really deep sleep. Luckily, (I have no idea how!) I woke up on my own at 5:30. After a slight panic (I was suppose to leave by 5:45), I jumped up, showered and left by 6. I made it to the school by 7:37, and my supervisor was actually running a little late today so all was good. Needless to say, after being sick last week, a weekend of no sleep with the youth, and getting up super early this morning, I am dog tired. So, I'm off to bed to get some much needed rest. More posts to come tomorrow to recap the weekend!

Goodnight!

Christen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter