Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, first let me start off by saying Thank you to everyone that has been sending me facebook messages about FHTM! I'm really excited about it and I hope you are too! If there is anyone else that is ever interested, please feel free to contact me ANYTIME!

On another note, this post isn't going to be anything exciting. I'm just kind of bored for once, and I figured this was the perfect time for a blog post. Too bad there isn't really much to post about. Our life has been pretty low key lately... and to be honest, I'm kind of enjoying it.

I am still LOVING my internship at Mountain Brook Elementary, and I'm getting very sad that it's about to end! I love all of the little children there, and the people I work with! It's awesome. The last few weeks I have actually been staying at the school until around 5 o'clock because we were having to plan and set up for the following day. By the time I got home, I was usually exhausted and didn't really feel like cooking any elaborate meals so we usually just picked something up or made something really easy and simple. This week, I'm getting home around 3:45 of 4 ish so I have a lot more free time at home. It's nice to be able to sit on the couch and watch tv for a little while, and I have even planned out some delicious meals to cook all week! HOWEVER, Ben is having to work EXTREMELY late now, and I'm getting stuck eating by myself. haha Last night, he worked until MIDNIGHT!! Yes, 7:30 a.m. until 12 a.m! Oh the life of an accountant... I guess somebody has to do it, but gosh... that just sounds miserable to me! I was completely in bed and asleep before he even got home....I had to leave him post it notes on the bathroom mirror to remind him of things becuase I knew I wouldn't be up. I don't like nights like that. I'm sure he doesn't either (not only just because he is working for so long), but also because the next morning I have so much to tell him (little random things that I usually would have told him the previous night.) Like for instance, this morning when my alarm went off at 6:15, I knew it woke him up too because he rolled over. I then proceeded to ask him about work last night and then decided to tell him that I had scheduled a dentist appointment for next week along with an appointment for Ellie to get her shots...bla bla bla...He just looked at me, raised his head, and said in a laughing way, "Why are we having this conversation right now?" haha I just laughed and said "sorry. Go back to sleep." Oops... that wasn't very considerate of me. I knew he was tired and wanted to get every bit of sleep he could, I just got overly anxious about telling him everything I guess. haha

Last night, I had to eat ABC's and 123's for dinner... yummy. haha Very nutritous I know. I do like those things, but it's not quite my top choice for dinner. I just didn't feel like cooking jut for me. Tonight Ben said he hopes to be home by 9, so I'm planning on cooking beef tips in the crock pot. Hopefully I can hold out that long to eat..HURRY up April so this accounting madness can end!!

On another note, for all of you Bachelor watchers, I know I previously mentioned (after the first episode) that I liked Ali the best. Well as time has progressed and I've gotten to "know" the girls, I have completely changed my mind. I love Tenley! I hope he chooses her! She seems so sweet and genuine. I'm really getting into that show this season... I guess what else am I gonna do on Monday nights while Ben is at work? Tonight I'm all ready for American Idol.. So excited for Hollywood Week and seeing Ellen Degeneres on the show! Gotta love reality TV!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter