Monday, March 1, 2010

If this doesn't make you happy...

Wow! It's been a while! It is definitely time for an update. I started my first day of my last internship at UAB hospital today. It went fine, just long because we had to take care of all of the orientation paperwork etc. and didn't get to see the patients yet. It was nice to see all of the SLPs there again though! (For those of you that don't know, I interned at UAB last fall too!) I'll have to update on how all of that goes later on in the week.

This past Saturday Ben and I went back to Decatur for a wedding shower. On Sunday, we went to the park and he was throwing a ball for his big dog, Porter. Abby (my neice) thought it was HILARIOUS to watch Porter run after the ball and bring it back to them.

If this little laugh doesn't make you happy.....I don't know what will. (listen closely! :))

Isn't she precious?!?

Here is one more video of her swinging. Now I have proof that she really is one of the cutest and happiest babies alive! I mean, I know I'm a little bias, but you have to agree these videos just make you happy. There's just nothing sweeter than watching the joy on a child's face from some of the simplest pleasures in life.

She was just having so much fun. She LOVES her Uncle Ben and wanted to make sure he was watching just how much fun she was having! I love hearing her little voice yell for him in between that deep laugh...

Oh, and one more thing... my friend Amy (who I had mentioned in the previous post!) did start her own blog! YAY!! Click here to take a look!!

Hope everyone is having a great start to a new week!

Christen

1 comment:

Site Meter