Monday, March 29, 2010

So small

Just get ready because I'm sure most of my posts for the next few weeks... at least the next few days will be all about puppies!

So, I'm attemping to take pictures of the puppies with common everyday items to show you just how small they really are. I'm actually pretty unsuccessful right now. I can't think of anything good to use in the pictures with them... if you have any ideas let me know. Here is what I've come up with so far...they aren't good. Plus, the puppies won't sit still enough for me to get a picture...I mean they are only 1 day old... maybe I should chill out. haha Don't worry I only kept them away from their mama for about 1 minute max. Also, little side note, Ellie is becoming more and more loving and protective of the puppies. As soon as I took one out to take a picture, she jumped up and followed me and then stood right beside it and kept licking it because it was whimpering. I guess those motherly instincts are really kicking in now!

Here is a puppy next to a small can of Campbells soup!

And a Banana:

And a little travel pack of Tissue.

This is how Ellie looks pretty much ALL day now....she NEVER gets up. Not even when she hears me rattle the bag to her "Beggin Strips," which she would seriously go crazy over before all of this.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter