Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He Can See!!

This afternoon, I looked over and saw this...

and thought, "aww... how cute! They sleep in such different positions." But then....

I started looking closer and realized that one of the puppies (the big ones!) eyes are OPEN!! I of course started freaking out and yelled for Ben to come see. You seriously would have thought something drastic happened by the way I was acting. I was sooo sooo excited! I then asked Ben to hold the puppy's head still so I could get a picture. What happened? Ben said no! haha I couldn't believe it. haha He said he didn't want to do that to the puppy. I of course kept freaking out because I "needed a picture right then." We then had probably one of the funniest "arguments" that we've had since we got married. I was begging him to hold the puppy still, and he was saying no because he didn't want to do that to the puppy. We don't argue often, but when we do its usually over the stupidest things ever... like holding a puppy's head so I can get a picture. haha Good times. Needless to say, I finally got a few pictures of the puppies, and we can't quit laughing about how funny that argument was and how badly I freaked out because a puppy opened its eyes...I can't imagine when we have a real child and it sits up for the first time, or takes its first step... Beware world! haha

Anyway, enough of this rambling. I just thought I should document this small argument because it really is/was quite funny. And, I'm not ashamed to admit that at times (though somewhat rarely), Ben and I do argue. After all, we aren't perfect!

Here are the few pictures I did get of the puppie's eyes! More to come later!


1 comment:

  1. Abby says "aww little babies" haha, they are getting pretty cute though!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter