Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bowling

Last Friday night, Ben and I picked up Erin and Wesley and headed out for pizza at Daves in Homewood. After dinner, we headed to the bowling alley to meet a few other friends. I don't care who you are, you can't say that bowling isn't fun. There is just something about being in a grungy building, with disco lights, cool shoes, and loud music while rolling a heavy ball down an alley to knock over pins that really gets me excited. I will say, after the first game, my arm started to get tired and I became WAY more interested in conversation with the girls, so I gave up on the bowling part and asked the guys to bowl for me.

Check out these two studs with their bowling stance... haha The first one is Ben and the second is Wesley... They must think they are pros or something!
And then we have sweet Erin's stance.... She's showing us all how its reeally done!

In this next one, I took this picture quick because, and I quote "This may be the only time I'm doing better than Ben and I need to document it."


However, look at this scoreboard.


By the end of the game, I was stillllllll winning over Ben!! I don't know what happened. I usually NEVER break 100 and am usually very lucky if I even pull off one strike. I just had a good night I guess! Perhaps thats why my arm was hurting after the first game... haha :) Just kidding. I will say Ben pulled it together on the second game, and had I fully played, he would have crushed me. (I have to add that in here so I don't hurt his ego! haha)
Overall, it was a great night! We had lots of fun meeting new friends and look forward to many more fun times! We were sad that Patrick and Amy couldn't join us because they were busy packing away...but we hope they will come back to visit often and we can sneak in another game sometime! I can't believe they are moving in two days! ahh! That makes us very sad, but excited because we will have a new place to visit! :)
Hope you all are having a fabulous week so far! I'm counting down the days until this weekend because Ben and I are headed to the beach with our friends Whitney and Brian! I am in desperate need for some sun time ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. Aww the beach sounds so good, lucky, hope yall have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just laughed SOOO hard!!! That was hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter