Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sally's Graduation

Last Friday, Ben's little sister Sally graduated from high school! She is the last one of the Adam's family, and it made us all a little sad! I can't believe she is actually old enough to go to college next year. Time sure is flying by!

Before the actual ceremony, Mrs. Adams had everyone over to their house for a little celebration. It was great to see all of the family and eat a delicious meal! All day long, the weather had been beautiful. However, at about 4 o'clock a storm rolled in and it rained...hard. We were all anxiously watching the weather hoping that the storms would pass since the ceremony is usually held outside. Luckily the rain slowed down and they decided to keep the ceremony outside. As soon as we got in the stadium it of course started raining again, but luckily we all had umbrellas. As the graduates walked in, it continued to rain a little bit, but then it all stopped and for the rest of the ceremony there was no rain! It was a great ceremony and I am so glad that we were able to be there!

Oh and did I mention, Sally was Salutatorian!?!?! (Of course I have to brag a little!) Yes, we were all VERY proud of her!!

Here we are with the graduate herself
And of course I made all the siblings get together for a group picture.. For those of you that don't know, starting from the left is Meg and Sally (Ben's younger sisters), then me and Ben, and then Jack (Ben's older brother).

Here is a picture of me and Ben with his grandmother and aunt. We were sitting in the stadium in the rain waiting on the ceremony to start!
We were at the top of the stadium so my camera didn't really get good pictures. They are all blurry! :( But at least you can still see them!
Here is Sally walking in
and then giving her welcoming speech...
and moving the tassles!! It's official!

And here is the whole Adam's Family.. I love this picture!

Congratulations Sally! We are very proud of you!!

After graduation, Ben and I headed back to my house to pack up the car and meet our two friends, Whitney and Brian, to head to the beach. (Yes, we left Decatur at about 9:30 P.M!) But that will lead us into my next post! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter