Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We're Having A......

GIRL!!!!
It has been a verrry busy last couple of days, but I wanted to at least get this posted on here just in case any of you haven't heard yet. Ben and I are SOOOO thrilled. I seriously can't even describe how excited I am to finally know the gender of our little one. It makes it seem SO much more real.
.
But for now, it's already 10:30 at night and this mama is exhausted so I'm going to head to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day, I'll post about the big reveal and will try to upload a video of the ultrasound so you can see Baby Girl in motion. But for now, here are a few sweet pictures to tie you over...

This is by far my favorite picture ever.. Look at that precious nose!

And here is her little... or I should say BIG...foot! haha (I'm sure it's not really that big, it's just zoomed way in!... I hope! haha)
I know I'm a little bias, but I think she is beautiful already! Stay tuned for more in depth updates and videos in the next couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter