Monday, November 28, 2011

Free Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints!!!

Hello All!! I just found out about an awesome deal by Tiny Prints!! Have you ever heard of them? I just browsed their website looking at all of their cute Christmas cards! Here are some of my favorites....
Merry Intent Christmas CardsMerry Modest Christmas CardsTempting Trees Christmas Cards
Family of Trees Christmas CardsFrosted Stripes Christmas Cards
Aren't they so cute?! I could have probably picked several more. I'm not exactly sure which one I'll use yet because I'm not exactly sure which picture(s) I want to use but I know they will definitely have one perfect for us! You should definitely go check them out! Here is a link to their Christmas cards..


AND, just for a little incentive, they are offering a deal where they will give you 50, yes 50! free Christmas cards just for blogging about them or sharing them through facebook/twitter. I don't know about you but I am all about free stuff...especially during this time of year.

All you do, is go to this website (http://blog.tinyprints.com/feature-tiny-prints-christmas-cards/) and fill out the form, and then they will send you an email with instructions of what to do specifically in order to get your 50 free cards.

Sorry if none of you care about this, but I wanted to share the deal just in case and also I wanted to try to get my 50 free cards!! Definitely go check it out if you want, but they do have a deadline so hurry! :)

Stay tuned for the rest of our Thanksgiving festivities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter