Saturday, January 7, 2012

Year in Reflection

*Be prepared for a lot of pictures.  I'll pretty much let them do the talking, but I just took a few minutes to go back through all of the pictures that are on my computer and highlight some of our favorites from each month.  Enjoy!
January
Big Snow

Gender Reveal Party!!

It's a GIRL!!

February
Beginning the Nursery and preparing our house for a baby
with lots of help from my parents
and sister and family
Lookin' good!

March
Lots of snuggle time

 If they only knew what was coming in a few months..

 My niece, Kayli's, birthday...she is a teenager!

April

My Baby Shower




May
 A baby shower at work..


Our getaway night to the hotel to relax one last time before Baby..

Memorial Day at my Parents Pool..it was hot, and I was HUGE!



June
My mom comes to help finish last minute cleaning and preparing of our house for Baby Girl...including trimming all of the bushes/trees
 and completing the nursery..

 About to BUST.... wow, I forgot how big I was...(Ben and I seriously just laughed out loud looking at this picture! ew!!)

My WATER BROKE! At the hospital calling/texting all of our family and friends!

Mary Hyatt's welcoming crew...minus my brother and his family, they hadn't made it yet. :(

The happiest day of our lives...She's here!

 Finally a family of 3

July
4th of July



 First Trip to Church

First Real Bath

August

Ben's 26th Birthday



Mary Hyatt's first time "swimming"

and first night in a hotel..

Our 2 year anniversary

September
First day back to work..:( what a hard, hard day

 My 26th Birthday..My parents came down to celebrate with us

October
Ben's parents came to hang out with us one Sunday and we hiked around Oak Mountain

Oh how I love my little family!

Football Season..our first trip to T-town..

My heart hurt dressing MH in crimson..but I had to be fair..


Whew... luckily, we headed to the Auburn plains a few weeks later..


 First Halloween

November
First ear infection, allergic reaction to medicine, several antibiotics later and a night at the hospital.. 

Iron Bowl... confused baby girl! ha

First Thanksgiving

First time to Roll Over with the the biggest and best support group ever!
December
Trip to Nashville with friends


Mary Hyatt's first adventure to pick out a Christmas Tree


Christmas festivities, just the three of us, and with all of our families

Lots of fun cousin time

Wow, it has been such a great year! We truly are so blessed for everything we have been given and I look forward to seeing what God has in store for us for 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter