Thursday, May 31, 2012

Still Here

Hey readers! I promise I'm still here! We moved to a new house this past weekend and have been super busy trying to get settled. In dying to do a blogpost and have lots to write about but unfortunately our Internet still isn't hooked up. The technicians are supposed to come out here on Monday to see about fixing it. So, this is the first post I've written on my iPhone. I'd much rather be on the computer. Anyway we have started to get everything together and are starting to somewhat get back to a routine... Except that MH has had a fever virus for the past few days. No fun! Anyway, stay tuned for more updates next week! Hope you have a great weekend! Wanted to add some pictures from my phone to this post but I couldn't figure out how... Im sure there has to be an app for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter