Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012- Part 2

After finishing up at Ben's house, we headed over to my grandmother's house to do Thanksgiving with my family. 
 
We were really sad that my brother and his family weren't able to make it home to celebrate with us because of his work.  We sure do miss them!
Ben, Mary Hyatt and I ate a big delicious meal for the second time that day! I swear we both gained 10 pounds in just that one day. But, hey, thats what Thanksgiving is all about, right?
We attempted a few family pictures outside but it started to get dark quickly so it didn't last long.
I did manage to get one of my mom with three of her grandchildren.  All we needed was Abby and Cole to make this picture complete!
Of course all the pups got to get together for the holiday as well.  In case you don't remember from my previous post,  Ellie (on the left) and Sammy (in the middle) are mama and daddy to Opie (on the right.)  Ellie is my dog, Sammy is my sisters and Opie is my grandmothers.  We love our maltese!! 
I sure love these ladies!! I don't know what I'd do without them!!
And yes, I did make all the guys pile on the couch for one picture.  Don't they look thrilled? haha
My mom, sister, niece, and I headed out that night for a little shopping since all the stores decided they would start opening that night instead of early the next morning.  My sister and I were so proud because we did happen to snag some electronics for "Santa" to give my niece and nephew.  It was chaos but such an adrenaline rush  to snag such a good deal.  The best part was that we were home by 10 o'clock and didn't have to wake up super early to snag the deals! 

So that was our Thanksgiving! It was a lot of fun! I always love spending time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter