Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Meeting

Wednesday night we had a HUGE meeting for FHTM at the Marriot in Birmingham. It was AWESOME. Todd Rowland (one of the presidential ambassadors) flew to Birmingham to present. It was probably one of the best presentations I have ever seen. I wish that I had recorded it, but I didn't. We had a pretty big crowd there too!! Definitely over 100! And this was just the first big meeting in Birmingham... I can't imagine how much it will grow by the next one. Here is a picture of the room about 15 minutes before it started.

By the time it started, the room was packed. It was standing room only. It was awesome! My dad is driving to Birmingham tomorrow to do more small presentations. Let me know if any of you are interested. I would love to meet with you and show you a DVD. Understanding this company is 90% visual..it just can't be explained or completely understood until you see it in person. It won't take but 20 minutes. If tomorrow doesn't work, I can meet with you anytime during the week. This is a HUGE opportunity that could completely change your life! I would definitely encourage you to at least take a look! Leave a comment or email me at cnewsom@forum.montevallo.edu if you are interested! If you don't live in the area, I can email you the presentation and you can take a look on your own.
Here is a picture of some of the very first people to join in Decatur. This was taken at our first BIG meeting in Decatur that Todd Rowland presented at back in the beginning of December. My how it has grown since then!!

On another note, Ben and I just got back from a fun night with some friends. I'll post about it tomorrow!

Goodnight everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter