Sunday, April 25, 2010

I can see the light...

So, yesterday (Saturday) officially marked the last day of my internship!! It was kind of a bittersweet feeling. I truly loved being at UAB, loved the people I worked with, loved my patients, and really felt like I was learning so much daily, so I was sad to leave. However, leaving means that I'm just that much closer to graduation and that much closer to getting my own job and getting paid for what I do!! Hallelujah!

Other than that, nothing much is new. This weekend was pretty low key for us. As I mentioned earlier, I had to work on Saturday.. After I got off, the weather was so ugly around here that we didn't really want to get out in it. I came home and took a LONG nap on the couch, which was lovely. After I woke up, we ran a couple of errands and went out to eat, and that about sums up our weekend. Today we actually have a veeery busy day. So much to do, and so little time. I've got a big day coming up tomorrow... I'll explain later. But for now, gotta go finish getting ready for church!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter