Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going Private

Well, as most of you know from facebook, I've decided to make the ol' blog private. Now, PLEASE don't let this discourage any of you readers.. I would love for ANY and EVERYBODY to read this thing..even if I don't know you at all or barely know you, please stay and read! The main reason I'm going private is because 1) back when I started this thing, I promised Ben that once we had kids I would make it private... I just didn't realize that would be this soon! haha and 2)Now that I will be posting about the newest little addition to our family, I want to do everything I can to keep him/her safe...and there are some crazy people in the world. haha

So, to stay reading, all you have to do is become a follower. Don't know how?! It's easy! Just look to the left of the beginning of this post...right under the big picture at the top. There is a little button that says "Follow." Click on it, and it will ask for your email address/name, or you can follow anonymously.

And, serioulsy, please don't let this discourage any of you! Really! I love to know that people are reading and that I'm not just typing to outerspace.

I'll be making the switch this weekend!

But, for now, I've gotta hurry and get off this thing! I'm lucky it even let me on here long enough to write this post... our computer has a HORRRRRIBLE virus. Usually, it won't let me even open the internet...it's very inconsistent. This time, its open, but I'm now typing around about 5 pop ups that I don't want to click to close out of yet because the whole computer will crash, including this post and probably won't reopen for the rest of the night. Ugh!! I don't know what we will do because I can't live without a computer! But, guess we will figure that out later!

Goodnight all!

Let me know if you have any questions about any of this! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter