Thursday, March 17, 2011

Emotions Gone Wild

As most of you know, I drive a solid 45-50 minutes to work every day. Some days, I hate the drive, but others I don't mind it. I like to use the time to make phone calls, say my prayers, gear up for the day or wind down, and listen to music.

I usually switch back and forth through my programmed radio stations of country music and christian music. This particular morning I was listening to the christian radio station. This song came on the radio, and I don't know what happened but a whirl of emotions came over me. I literally felt my eyes water, had goose bumps, and the hairs on my arms stood straight up. I cranked the radio up as loud as I could. I had never heard it before, but I LOVE this song. Maybe its because I'm carrying such a sweet baby girl in my belly that I already love more than words can explain even though I haven't even met/seen her yet, or maybe its just another instance of pregnancy hormones gone wild. Or maybe it's a mixture of the two. Whatever it is, I loved those few minutes and I love this song. It's beautiful. It's called "What it Means to Be Loved" by Mark Schultz..See what you think...



Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter