Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blogger Problems

Ugh! I hate trying to change the design on my blog. It is such an ordeal for me and takes soo long thats why I never do it. I decided it was time though since I did not have any pictures of Mary Hyatt on it or of Emma. Buuut... now I've just made a mess. I still have my blog set up in a 3 column template but for some reason it won't let me put anything on the right side of the page. On the design page, it still has a place for me to drag items over there but then when I look at my actual webpage it puts those things down at the bottom below all of my posts. I'm sure none of that makes any sense..but just in case any of you understand and know what to do to fix it, I would love any help. If not, guess I'll just have to leave it and deal with it later.

hope you are all having a great labor day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter