Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rest of Atlanta

I'm really behind on blogging these days. We have had a busy last couple of weeks and really haven't be in town much. As I said in a couple of earlier posts, we spent one week in Atlanta because Ben had a business trip there. I did end up getting to go to the Apparel Mart one day which was pretty fun except for the fact that they do no allow strollers. I walked all the way there (only a few blocks but seemed like so far being by myself with MH in downtown Atlanta) and then found out that dreadful news. I'm not sure if any of you have been to market before but it is a gigantic building. We just went to the cash and carry floor and the childrens floor but that was still a ton of walking. I ended up leaving the stroller with a security officer and had to carry the car seat around the whole day. It made things a little difficult, but I just kept thinking "at least my arms are getting a good work out!" haha Mary Hyatt was so good the whole day which also made it easier. I think she likes shopping just like her mama! :) Because my hands were a little full, I didn't take single picture while there. I did snap this one in the hotel when we got back.. Doesn't she look like such a big girl in that picture?! Where is the time going?!?

That night we went to eat with daddy and then came home and crashed. When I peeked over at MH during the night, she was sleeping like this..
I thought it was so funny for some reason. Somehow she managed to get her hand out of her swaddle blanket and I guess having it hang in mid air was comfortable for her.


We spent the rest of the week pretty much being lazy. One night we did go to dinner with all of the other Ernst and Young employees that were at training with Ben. Mary Hyatt was definitely a hit at dinner and they enjoyed passing her around all night. Overall, it was a nice week. We didn't do a whole lot, but it was still a fun little getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter