Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cole Thomas Newsom

This past Saturday my brother and Tiffany welcomed my new nephew, Cole Thomas Newsom, into the world. 

He was three weeks early. He weighed 7 lbs 3 ounces and was 20 inches long. Look at that head full of hair! :)
 Isn't he so cute?!
 Abby was such a proud big sister.  She kept saying, "Mommy, I can't believe my baby brother came out,"  and she kept kissing him haha

He was so tiny! Although it hasn't been too too long since MH was born, I had already forgotten just how tiny a newborn is!


And here is my dad letting Mary Hyatt meet Cole for the first time. 
I'm pretty sure she had no idea what to think, but I know they will one day have so much fun playing together.

Cole makes MH look so big! She's not the baby anymore!
As a matter of fact, judging by this next picture, I'm pretty sure she went from 7 months to about 16 years old overnight. .
Isn't he cute? He did a lot of sleeping while I was there.
Proud grandmother and great-grandmother

 Mary Hyatt enjoyed having some extra time to play with her cousins

She was totally fascinated by the ninetendo DS.



We are so excited that Baby Cole is finally here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter