Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pickles

A couple weeks ago Mary Hyatt had her first experience of "real" food. I had taken off work early and we went and met my mom and grandmother for a late lunch. MH kept reaching for everything we were eating so finally I decided to let her suck on a pickle.  I didn't think she would like it, but then again, in the first trimester of my pregnancy with her, I seriously survived off of pickles.  I would go through an entire jar of those baby petite pickles in about 2 days so who knew whether I passed that craving down..

We laughed because she just kept sticking her tongue all the way out trying to lick it..


She was a little confused..


and didn't know what to think...

So unsure of this new strange taste ..

but she kept going back for more...


and more...

and more...

Eventually it slipped out of her hand and fell on the floor, and that was the end of that. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter