Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pre-Easter

The Saturday before Easter Meg had her first wedding shower! I unfortunately didn't get a single picture there, but I did snap this one before Mary Hyatt and I left. The shower was absolutely perfect, and Meg got lots of great stuff! Wedding season has officially started for the Adams' family!
 After the shower, Mary Hyatt and I went to the ball fields to watch my nephew, Chase, play.  It was a lot of fun. I didn't do a great job taking pictures there either.  I do have some from him playing a game a couple of weeks ago that I hope to post sometime soon.  Mary Hyatt loves getting some extra attention at all of the games!  
 After the game, Mary Hyatt and I headed to my parents house and we both took a 2 hour nap.  It was absolutely phenomenal.  I can't tell you the last time that I've been able to take a nap...much less a 2 hour nap.  Ben was in Huntsville that day doing something with our car so it was just me and MH.  I let her nap in the bed with me, which may be why we slept so good...whatever it was, it was wonderful.

After we got up, my whole family came over to my parents house for a little pre-Easter celebration.  My mom cooked dinner and we had a little Easter egg hunt.  My mom hid the eggs and then we all went to find them.  Here we are before she said "go."


There were 2 golden eggs...and guess who found both of them!?  Yes.. Yours truly.  It was just a good day all around for me. haha
 My mom hid them one more time to give someone else a chance to get the golden egg and guess who found that one... Ben!  haha It was great.  It was really a lot of fun.  We hated that my brother and his family weren't there with us, but they recently moved to Mobile.  They were there with us in spirit! :)

 I thought Mary Hyatt looked so cute in her little blue dress so I couldn't resist taking a few tons of pictures.  

Isn't this one neat?  I love the way the sun is shining through..

 This is pretty much what Mary Hyatt did during the egg hunt.  My mom entertained her while we all hunted. Next year it will be so much fun when she gets to join in on the egg hunts!

This is another one of my favorite pictures.  She looks like such a big girl!!

 I'm not sure if she was just tired or what it was, but when we sat her in the grass she immediately rolled over in it haha. 



Oh how I love this sweet girl!!



She brings so much joy to our life!

Stay tuned for more Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter