Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Couple Videos

I have totally been MIA lately.  I'll have to do a full update soon, but just for a quick explanation...Ben and I are having to move out of our house by Memorial Day weekend! I have been spending every free moment looking for a house and trying to figure out our plans.  I never imagined it would be this hard to find a house to rent in a city as big as Birmingham...and to be honest, we still don't have one lined up and we have to be out in 3 weeks! Talk about stress....hence the reason for the blog abandonment.  But, just to tie you over (hopefully I'll do some more updating this weekend), here are a couple of videos of my precious girl.. She is getting so big!

She's been doing a lot of jumping... She loves this thing! Whoever invented this was a genius!!



And,  she has even learned to do "Patty Cake."  Such a smart girl! Here she is doing it with my mom one day while we were at Zaxby's eating lunch..



More updates to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter