Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Fun Day

 
Today was a a very relaxing day for the Adams family. We went to church this morning, stopped by the grocery store on the way home, and then all came home and took at 2 hour nap...before even eating lunch. It was wonderful. When we woke up, we couldn't resist getting outside to enjoy the beautiful weather! Mary Hyatt took her babies outside with her.. She looked like such a little mama playing with them. She put one baby in the stroller by herself; I helped with the second baby.



 
 
 It just felt so good to be outside!!
 
Ben is such a "girls" dad  :)

The babies went on a little walk  down the street next to our house.

 and then the babies got tired, so we took them back and grabbed MH's car instead.  She absolutely loves this car.  Definitely the best purchase we have made so far. 
 We went to the park and let Mary Hyatt swing and slide. She is getting so big now that she likes to climb all over the "jungle gym." I was a nervous wreck though and made sure I was right behind her. I didn't take my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures.  There were TONS of people at the park though.  Several kids had balls that they were kicking or throwing in the grassy field.  Mary Hyatt kept trying to steal them, and she constantly walked around and pointed and said "baw."  We realized she really didn't have a "real" ball at home, so what did we do?  Packed up and headed to the closest store to buy her a football and soccerball.... both of which are pink of course. :)  We can't wait to see if she likes to play with it.

By the time we got home it was getting late.  We cooked dinner and gave MH a bath.  She loves bath time with all of her toys! She would stay in the tub all night long if I'd let her!
I let her have a few minutes to play before it was time to bed.  She thought it would be really fun to take out every single toy that was in the basket in the living room and spread them all over the place and then get in the basket.  haha
 I'm having to accept the fact that my house is just going to look like this most of the time these days.  I can't tell you how many times a day I pick up all these toys and put them back in the basket, only to have her come right behind me and pull them all back out again. 
 Apparently this basket just seemed like the most perfect place to read a book. 
 It was such a fun day.  We didn't have big plans and didn't do much, but sometimes I think those are the best days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter