Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Photo Shoot

Ben and I booked a session with a professional photographer here in Birmingham in hopes that we could get a few good family pictures to use for our Christmas card this year.  Unfortunately, the day of our session didn't go as planned and Mary Hyatt was totally NOT in the mood for pictures.  She cried and whined and pouted the entire time.  In her defense, she had been up late the night before and got up a little earlier than normal that morning so I think she was just really tired.  I mean it was so bad that she pitched an all out fit on the ground, kicking and screaming.  Needless to say, I had very little hope for any good pictures out of that shoot, so the next day after church, Ben and I decided to head back to the botanical gardens for our own photo shoot.  This time around, she was a perfect angel.  She laughed, grinned, ran and played.  I managed to get a few really cute pictures and ended up using some of these for our Christmas card.  Here are a few of my favorites...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter