Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas at Mama Frankie and Granddaddy Harlon's

On Sunday we headed over to my grandmothers house after church to celebrate.  Mary Hyatt went right down for a nap so she missed out on eating with the family--but I have to admit it was kind of nice to be able to eat at a normal speed without having to watch a busy toddler.
 
The adult table
 
The kiddo table
 

 
Me and my parents
 
Almost time for presents!
 
My Aunt Tamyra found some mistletoe during her walk on the Point Mallard trails earlier that morning.  Of course we had a little fun hanging it over people's heads.  My 14 year old niece was not amused when her daddy tried to give her a kiss!
 
Mary Hyatt woke up just in time for presents!
 
We loved having my Aunt Tamyra and cousin Owen in town for the holidays!
 
After eating such a good meal and opening presents we were exhausted.  Nothin' like a little afternoon nap!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter